Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good News on Zap the Cat

From Becky:
I must tell you that I went into the woods this afternoon and there she was on a log just like she was waiting for me

My faith is very deep and once again the power of prayer is beyond words. I took the situation of our family cat that was lost and used it

As a way to explain to my son to help him understand the worry a parent has when a child is late and doesn’t call or text.

Thank you for the prayers and for your website as it helped me find comfort while I looked for Zap. I also learned to look up for a cat and that is who I found her

That you so much as your website is a gift from God.



Thank you ,

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

clap paws & tail waggs!!

EC Gefroh said...

:-) Don't you just love good news for a change!